THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES
Voting

Sunday 20 February 2011

My Fave T-shirt ever!

HI! Those who know me know that I am a huge fan of the "Fable" game series to an almost obsessional level.

The thought occurred to me that it might neat to have some Fable merchandise to deepen my love of the series. Imagine my deep joy when I discovered that there is a line of t-shirts that you can buy!!! So I set about my search through google shopping expecting them to be around £20 like most band or film t-shirts when I came acroos the play website selling them for £4.99 with free delivery! (At this point I almost exploded with consumer delight!

Here's a pic of the said t-shirt (I also bought the busy hands one too)



Still losing the baby weight btw in case anyone wonders :)

The great thing is that you can still buy these for the same price here: & don't forget the quidco if you do that:

http://www.play.com/Clothing/T-Shirts/4-/17405878/Fable-3-Men-Obey-Or-Die/Product.html

2 comments:

Vix said...

I've never heard of that game but the teeshirt looks cool and was a right bargain. Thanks for the Bazza M review, I think I'll be revisiting my youth and buying another when I've enough points. xxx

Sharon said...

Nice, good bargain too!

Post a Comment

Please leave a message...